Aspen Trails + Emerald Hills
Sherwood Park, Alberta
- The two integrated neighbourhoods of Aspen Trails and Emerald Hills are actively under development in Sherwood Park, Alberta. Emerald Hills neighbourhood is largely a mix of medium and high density residential, large format commercial and business employment with a community health centre, aging in place campus, high school and recreational parks. Aspen Trails is primarily low density residential with a mix of neighbourhood commercial, medium density residential and parks.
- Select has been involved in all aspects of planning, engineering design and municipal approvals from inital concept through detailed design and construction. Approximately half of this 260 hectare (640 acre) development has been fully built out or is currently under construction.
- Urban Planning, Land Development, Residential
- 260 hectares | 640 acres
- Stages 1 thru 8 completed October, 2014
- Genstar Development Company
- Key Personnel
- Mark Solikowski, P.Eng – Project Manager