Pogadl Sports Park
Sylvan Lake, Alberta
- Comprehensive site grading for the management of storm water to accommodate high performance sports fields and the management and conveyance of runoff to drainage structures and storm water facilities.
- Natural grass athletic fields including a multi-purpose field, two (2) soccer pitches, quad 300' slo-pitch diamonds, and a 225' baseball diamond to support the community requirements.
- Synthetic turf infield for a 400' baseball field.
- Tent and RV campground.
- Volleyball, pickleball, basketball and hockey facilities.
- Playground and splash park with amenity buildings.
- Decorative concrete seating nodes including bike racks and picnic tables.
- Asphalt trail networks that link the various site amenities.
- Sports + Recreation
- 32.5 ha. (80 ac.)
- Under Construction - June, 2020
- Town of Sylvan Lake
- Key Personnel
- David Price, AALA, CSLA – Sports + Recreation Lead
Pogadl Sports Park is an 80-acre comprehensive master planned recreation facility located in the southwest corner of Sylvan Lake, Alberta. Select worked closely with the Municipality to develop a multi-sport park with a wide range of Sport + Recreation amenities to respond to the needs of the Town residents and the surrounding communities.
Select completed the concept design for the site in 2018 and the Phase 1 construction work commenced in the Fall of 2019.
The park amenities include: