The Village at Griesbach
- 250 hectares/620 acres of prime heritage land in midtown Edmonton are being transformed into an award winning and nationally acclaimed LEED-ND community. Developed by Canada Lands Company, the former Canadian Forces Base Griesbach, now known as the Village at Griesbach, offers a unique opportunity to showcase innovation and sustainability in land development on a grand scale that will eventually house 12,700 people.
- Ken Sadownyk (Project Manager) and Marinella Matesic Barth (Project Engineer) led the conceptual, preliminary and detailed engineering design for Stages 1 through 7.
- The Consulting Engineers of Alberta (CEA) recognized The Village at Griesbach at their 2007 Showcase Awards with an Award of Excellence: Community Development.
- Land Development, Residential, Commercial
- 250 hectares | 620 acres
- Stages 1 thru 7 completed June, 2010
- Canada Lands Company
- Key Personnel
- Ken Sadownyk, P.Eng. – Project Manager