Consistent delivery of timely and cost effective solutions for complex and important municipal projects of every size.
Select specializes in working with Urban and Rural Municipalities providing engineering and consulting services to support ongoing community development.
Engineering services we provide include:
- Water and sewage distribution and treatment
- Storm water management
- New infrastructure construction
- Infrastructure upgrading and rehabilitation of roads, walks and utilities
- Feasibility studies
- Assist in securing available infrastructure funding and grant applications from Provincial and Federal governance.
- Assist in negotiating Cost Sharing Agreements
- Topographic and construction surveys
- Key Personnel
- Steve Brittain, CET, Manager Municipal Engineering
- Related Documents
- Municipal Service Map (0.28 MB)