Select Engineering Consultants Ltd. is an Edmonton based consultant firm specializing in planning and engineering in the Edmonton Region and Northern Alberta.
We are involved in numerous residential, commercial, and industrial land development and municipal projects.
Our client base is continuing to grow and we need the right people to help us continue to provide our standard quality of planning, engineering and consulting service.
Municipal/Land Development Design/Drafting Technologist
- Full Time
Select Engineering Consultants Ltd. is a private Edmonton based consultant firm specializing in planning and engineering in the Edmonton region. We are involved in the servicing of residential, commercial, industrial land development and municipal capital infrastructure projects. Our client base continues to grow and we need the right people to meet the demand and help us deliver high level quality engineering and consulting service. We offer an opportunity to develop careers within a team oriented and social environment with flexible working arrangements, attractive benefits and competitive salaries.
We are seeking a Municipal/Land Development CADD Design/Drafting Technologist to join the Select team. This position requires an engaged, energetic and organized person who is capable of working closely with the Select team and other professionals to deliver high quality work. The successful candidate will be self-motivated, resourceful, creative, knowledgeable with local design standards, interested in design and eager to learn.
The successful candidate's responsibilities will include:
- design and drafting for various projects
- provide engineering technical support to senior engineers and technologists
The successful candidate will have the following skills:
- strong AutoCAD and Civil 3D Experience is essential
- design experience with a strong attention to detail
- organized and self-motivated
- able to work independently and within a team environment
- good time management skills and ability to perform within strict timelines
- good verbal and written communication skills
- How to Apply
- Send an email indicating the position you are applying for along with a resume to email@example.com, or
- Apply in person or by mail to:
Select Engineering Consultants Ltd.
Suite 100, 17413 – 107 Avenue NW
Edmonton, Alberta T5S 1E5
T: 780.651.5777 F: 780.651.5757