Select Engineering Consultants Ltd. is an Edmonton based consultant firm specializing in planning and engineering in the Edmonton Region and Northern Alberta.
We are involved in numerous residential, commercial, and industrial land development and municipal projects.
Our client base is continuing to grow and we need the right people to help us continue to provide our standard quality of planning, engineering and consulting service.
- Urban Planner
- Posted: 2018-05-10
- Type: Full Time
Municipal/Land Development Design/Drafting Technologist
- Full Time
We are seeking a Municipal/Land Development Design/Drafting Technologist to join the Select team.
The successful candidate's responsibilities will include:
- design and drafting for various projects
- provide engineering technical support to senior engineers and technologists
The successful candidate will have the following skills:
- AutoCAD Civil 3D Experience
- design experience with a strong attention to detail
- organized and self motivated
- able to work independently or within a team environment
- good time management skills
- good verbal and written communication skills
- How to Apply
- Send an email indicating the position you are applying for along with a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org, or
- Apply in person or by mail to:
Select Engineering Consultants Ltd.
Suite 100, 17413 – 107 Avenue NW
Edmonton, Alberta T5S 1E5
T: 780.651.5777 F: 780.651.5757