Select Engineering Consultants Ltd. is an Edmonton based consultant firm specializing in planning and engineering in the Edmonton Region and Northern Alberta.
We are involved in numerous residential, commercial, and industrial land development and municipal projects.
Our client base is continuing to grow and we need the right people to help us continue to provide our standard quality of planning, engineering and consulting service.
- Field Coordinator/Technologist
- Posted: 2021-01-22
- Type: Full Time
- Municipal/Land Development Design/Drafting Technologist
- Posted: 2020-11-05
- Type: Full Time
- Full Time
We are seeking several Field Coordinators/Technologists to join the Select team.
This role supports construction activities as assigned by the project manager and will be responsible for on-site executed work to ensure all work is performed to workplace safety and quality requirements.
Duties include but are not limited to:
- field coordination
- municipal and land development design and drafting
- construction surveys
- record drawings
- verify as-builts are completed to specifications
The successful candidate will have the following skills:
- 3+ years of construction survey experience preferred, but not required
- a diploma or bachelor degree in civil engineering/technology or related experience in a land development related field
- organized and self motivated
- able to work independently and within a team environment
- AutoCAD and Civil 3D Skills
- good time management skills
- strong attention to detail
- good verbal and written communication skills
- valid driver's license
- How to Apply
- Send an email indicating the position you are applying for along with a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org, or
- Apply in person or by mail to:
Select Engineering Consultants Ltd.
Suite 100, 17413 – 107 Avenue NW
Edmonton, Alberta T5S 1E5
T: 780.651.5777 F: 780.651.5757