Select Engineering Consultants Ltd. is an Edmonton based consultant firm specializing in planning and engineering in the Edmonton Region and Northern Alberta.
We are involved in numerous residential, commercial, and industrial land development and municipal projects.
Our client base is continuing to grow and we need the right people to help us continue to provide our standard quality of planning, engineering and consulting service.
- Urban Planner
- Posted: 2018-05-10
- Type: Full Time
- Full Time
We are seeking several Field Coordinators/Technologists to join the Select team.
The Field Coordinator/Technologist will support construction activities as assigned by the project manager and will be responsible for field executed work to assure all work is performed to safety and quality requirements.
Duties include but are not limited to:
- field coordination
- municipal and land development design and drafting
- construction surveys
- record drawings
- verify as-builts have been completed to specifications
The successful candidate will have the following skills:
- A diploma or bachelor degree in civil engineering/technology or related experience in a land development related field.
- organized and self motivated
- quick learner
- able to work independently or within a team environment
- good time management skills
- strong attention to detail
- good verbal and written communication skills
- valid driver's license
- may require travel to various project sites in Northern Alberta
- How to Apply
- Send an email indicating the position you are applying for along with a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org, or
- Apply in person or by mail to:
Select Engineering Consultants Ltd.
Suite 100, 17413 – 107 Avenue NW
Edmonton, Alberta T5S 1E5
T: 780.651.5777 F: 780.651.5757