Select specializes in the servicing of land for residential, commercial and industrial developments. Select provides sound planning, strong technical expertise and comprehensive project management services.
Select Engineering Consultants Ltd. was incorporated on June 1, 2008. The firm and its employees are well known to communities in Northern Alberta, local land developers, approving authorities and contractors within the Land Development and Municipal Engineering Industry. All our employees have worked on numerous land development/municipal projects over a number of years in the greater Edmonton area.
Select's team, consisting of about 50 engineers, planners, designers and technologists, has a solid reputation for providing specialized land development, planning, engineering, and project management services for a range of large and small residential, commercial, industrial and municipal developments. Our reputation is built on consistent delivery of complex land development projects in a timely and cost effective manner. Select assumes the responsibility for the assessment, integration, negotiation and coordination required to gain consensus between competing social, environmental and financial interests to ultimately create great communities.
Our primary company objective is to exceed our client's expectations with respect to project delivery, design innovation, implementation and staying one step ahead of our client's needs. Select is proactive not reactive. We offer a quick response to client's requests and have alternative staff available if a key member of the project is away for either a short or longer period of time. We keep the same project team in place throughout the duration of the project. Our company's main focus is to provide planning and engineering services for municipal and land development clients in Northern Alberta.
- Site Development Concepts
- Master Planned Neighbourhoods
- Area Structure Plans, Neighbourhood Structure Plans and Municipal Development Plans
- Subdivision and Zoning Applications
- Development of Direct Control Districts
- Development of Public Information Programs
- Coordinating Stakeholder Consultation and Public Meetings
- Preparation of Marketing Materials
- Preliminary Engineering for Conceptual Development Concepts
- Neighbourhood Design Reports
- Design for Underground Utilities and Roadways
- Infrastructure Reconstruction for Utilities and Roadways
Project Management Services
- Cost Estimating
- Tendering Construction Contracts
- Administration of Contracts
- Field Survey
- Construction Monitoring
- Progress Certificates
- Record Drawings
- Construction Completion and Final Acceptance Process